Wednesday, May 02, 2007

More Rain

We had more rain last night and this evening. A 3.5 accumulation before this evenings big rain. I did a little tractor work during the day to move or change the water runoff. They worked well in this evenings rain.

I also had to do a little fence repair today. We had goats in the county road previous two evenings when we went down to feed. I think they were curious about that new 30' culvert pipe setting just outside their fence on the county road and found a weak spot in the fence. I set some new posts and it should be good now.

I saw that turkey hen again that I previously mentioned. She was at the top of the mountain this time, not frantic, but still looking.

1 comment:

Snoozeman said...

Another inch of rain as of Thursday morning. Accumulation total is now 4.5 inches.

Saw the Painted Bunting again. Same feeder and again just after a rain.