Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Culvert Day

They installed all three of my new culverts at my gates today. I switched a 15" x 30' for a 18" x 30' at one gate per the counties request yesterday. The other two are 15" x 30'. Thanks to the neighbors who switched sizes with me. The new culverts look great. They will look even better when they build up the road. At one neighbors place they have cut away a lot of the mountain and have been stocking up gravel to use as road base. They've done this for a few weeks. When they finish installing the culverts I guess they will start the road base. We will have a paved road sometime this year I'm sure. Seeing this photo reminds me I better go reset my mailbox before tomorrows mail.

I have to do some road work of my own from the Sunday rain so I better get on with that.....

No comments: