Thursday, March 15, 2007

Dirt...

It's been foggy in the mornings and cloudy the past several days with traces of rain. Good days to catch up on office work. No dust-that's great. Today looks like it will be beautiful. Usual Wednesday trip to town. Got a new rain gauge for mountain pasture. I suspect that Annie may have broke the other one. She saw me checking it one day and she can reach it over a fence post if she really tries. I'll see if this one lasts.

The dirt that I spread looks pretty good. (photo) The rain and wet weather have settled it very well. If we get another forecast of rain, I'll consider seeding it soon.

I've noticed that the Gold Finches seem to have moved on now. About time to put out the Hummingbird feeders then. Deer have come back and been active past several days as well.